Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm apparently my wifi isn't strong enough since I switched rooms to the other side of the house. :doh: So hardline it is. I had the disc for gta 5 before but I think I gave it to my cuzin so which one of these editions am i grabbin?
If you had it installed on that account at one time, it will still be in your library of games and apps. Just be sure to be signed in on the account that had GTA V installed and have that account set as primary owner of the PS4.
You should be able to download it for free, if your PlayStation Plus membership(to play online) is active.
If you can do that and are interested, shoot me a PM with your screen name and I'll send ta a friend request/

If you had it installed on that account at one time, it will still be in your library of games and apps. Just be sure to be signed in on the account that had GTA V installed and have that account set as primary owner of the PS4.
You should be able to download it for free, if your PlayStation Plus membership(to play online) is active.
If you can do that and are interested, shoot me a PM with your screen name and I'll send ta a friend request/
So i forgot it wasn't in my library anymore because it was a disc and a while back I had to replace the hard drive. So I had already bought it again through th store but didn't download it. Derp :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back