Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get high and play video games :rofl:
The get high part I can do, video games thats a little limited, my external xbox hard drive took a shit about a year ago and I lost EVERYTHING. Havent wanted to get a new one and start over. So much so Ive downloaded emulators on my phone to play NES, SNES and n64 wherever I have time.

The get high part I can do, video games thats a little limited, my external xbox hard drive took a shit about a year ago and I lost EVERYTHING. Havent wanted to get a new one and start over. So much so Ive downloaded emulators on my phone to play NES, SNES and n64 wherever I have time.
Been playin Pokemans on my phone at work with the emulator while waiting for inspection and stuff.
And noice pic change
24243.gif

Been playin Pokemans on my phone at work with the emulator while waiting for inspection and stuff.
And noice pic change View attachment 1552817
Thanks, stumbled across it a few days ago. Been eating at me, had to change it lmao. Not a big pokemon gamer. Huge card collection, probably a decent cash pile if I sold em, but that wouldnt be collecting anymore. Not that I buy the cards anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back