Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No overtime this week. What the hell am going to do with 4 days off.

I suggest you grow cannabis, teach the youngsters on this site with the help of good photos and precise text so that the ones who’s interested can grow their own food and herbs - now and in the future.

It could be a lifesaver as more humans will understand when something is wrong with our nature by comparing their crops to the trees and bushes out there in the real world.

For 9 years I faced a 87 mile commute to work every day, and then drive all day,,,,good thing I liked to drive!
Since I had a home office, most times. my day started when leaving home. It was usually the same coming home. When I went to work for corporate America, my territory vastly increased. Windshield and jet time vastly increased, but as with working for the State, I still had the lowest CPI, Cost per Inspection.
I'love to do that job again, but part-time. I just can't tolerate the drive time any more.

No overtime this week. What the hell am going to do with 4 days off.
Kinda what I’m dealing with… laid off til we get at least 4 days we can work. I got a lot of stuff done yesterday… prob do the same today… maybe germ some beans, get the 2x2 closet ready for a new batch of seedlings.

I suggest you grow cannabis, teach the youngsters on this site with the help of good photos and precise text so that the ones who’s interested can grow their own food and herbs - now and in the future.

It could be a lifesaver as more humans will understand when something is wrong with our nature by comparing their crops to the trees and bushes out there in the real world.
@Xmas
I do that already lmao

Kinda what I’m dealing with… laid off til we get at least 4 days we can work. I got a lot of stuff done yesterday… prob do the same today… maybe germ some beans, get the 2x2 closet ready for a new batch of seedlings.
Im thinking about piecing out a new tent. Wanna go up to a 5x5 but I dont wanna pay 5x5 light prices.

FlkGXx_aAAAJme_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back