Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been thru the Triangle once and it was pretty uneventful. I did screw with a couple of my guys that that had stated their concerns about the crossing.:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:
I learned how to a sextant on that deployment. Mom N Dad had given me the sextant for Christmas that Mom found at a garage sale. It was strange that Dad was with her, he hated shopping with her just like me as a kid. It was a good thing that he was there. He had joined the Merchant Marines and made one trip to Honolulu in '36 or '37 and realized MM wasn't fer him. LOL! Mom saw the sextant, but didn't now what it was and Pop suggested they get it for me. It was made around the 1850's. Pop bought it fer $5! It sat on a bookshelf for many years until that deployment. I had never been around the Horn or south of the equator in that area of the globe. I brought it along to see if could learn it well enough to know where we were. I was really surprised how easy and accurate it was.
I just can't fathom how Magellan made it around the Horn in little wooden ships. "Iron Men and Wooden ships" comes to mind.

Been thru the triangle many times, never had anything happen out of the ordinary. We were usually far too busy working on aircraft or doing launch and recoveries to think about where we were. Sailed thru a cat2 hurricane, that was actually fun, but being on a aircraft carrier it was nothing compared to what the far smaller destroyers etc went thru, bobbing around like corks,,,,,,

@Fermented_Fruitz grabbed a bag of 25 minis online. I'm gonna make a few up for my son and son in law. :thumbsup:
Where the hell is Dale? I feel bad about implying he was a furry yesterday.

KuqtyA4.jpg

@Fermented_Fruitz grabbed a bag of 25 minis online. I'm gonna make a few up for my son and son in law. :thumbsup:
Where the hell is Dale? I feel bad about implying he was a furry yesterday.

KuqtyA4.jpg

Also just so u know if u like them its only like $10 more to get a whole case of 5 packs! It it 15 X5pk so 75 wraps! :d5:

At least it was last time I ordered a case!

Price has gone up so breaks out about same per wrap!
King Palm Mini Size Cones (Display 15ct - 5pk) - Pre Rolled Cones - All Natural Cones - Corn Husk Filter - Preroll Cones - Prerolled cones with Filter https://a.co/d/hxsfC0D

Oh and as far as all the gifs i tried to tell y’all! Skip the gif app/website and just google search gif u want! Brings up waaaay more options! I am on my iphone tho so much easier to copy and paste in gifs from all over! ;)
1672855988845.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back