Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Xmas :pass::frog:
93B32D19-F890-4F1F-B910-BD7B98D94688.gif

Been thru the triangle many times, never had anything happen out of the ordinary. We were usually far too busy working on aircraft or doing launch and recoveries to think about where we were. Sailed thru a cat2 hurricane, that was actually fun, but being on a aircraft carrier it was nothing compared to what the far smaller destroyers etc went thru, bobbing around like corks,,,,,,
My cousin was a brown shoe. He told me all sorts of horror tales of being on a bird farm. When my detailer gave me order options of Diego Garcia or Yokosuka, Japan unaccompanied or the birdfarm changing home port to San Diego, I took the carrier. I really didn't want to be back in San Diego, it was the best option if I wanted to see my family in the next year and a half.:face:
All the equipment that was assigned to me was pretty large, but I had too few men assigned. I was a working E7. I didn't have a choice. Silly ass Division officer didn't like me putting on coveralls and getting dirty. I had to go to the CHENG and get his blessing. He loved my ass because I got shit done! It was hard ass work, but personally rewarding. I even gave training and did repair work for him in the pits. Whenever I had repairs to do, I held training, no matter if it was my equipment or something in the pits. My Primary NECs is what sent me to that ship, but the CHENG didn't assign me according to them. He was pretty sly in that aspect. He looked at what I had done at Pearl at the Subase and used my secondary NECs. He knew he could assign me to specific jobs he wanted done and he did that several times.
I caught his attention when I threw those yardbirds doing drugs off the ship. He fought for me, almost literally, when the medical officer said he was booting me off the ship..........it got pretty loud in the CO's office when the CHEG and CO had him come up to the office.
The CHENG did write my transfer eval and it was better than "Jesus Christ" evals........I walked ABOVE the water! :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
For all the long hours of work, I grew to like the assignment. It would have been a great step in my career. It just wasn't meant to be.

Hahaha. You guys are being hilarious and you like PC’s. Is it like this on other sites (non cannabis forums) as well?

Maybe i have missed some funny things trying to figure some things out… No way it could be like this!

B8F8881A-E6EB-46AC-82B6-78C7696E614F.gif

Hahaha. You guys are being hilarious and you like PC’s. Is it like this on other sites (non cannabis forums) as well?

Maybe i have missed some funny things trying to figure some things out… No way it could be like this!

View attachment 1552904
:shrug: This is my only social media/forum… I can say when I was on Reddit it was nothing like here :thumbsup::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back