Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Lil Dab :pass: Both of my meters have the exact same laminated sheet in the case. I lost the paper directions for the pH pen but that's what the paper that came with the tds pen that came today says :shrug: I've always thought the tds meter storage didn't matter since they run on some sort of magnetic thing but the pH pen has to stay wet since the glass ball will get caked up and screwed up. But I've got no idea

EC pen stands for Electrical Conductivity, The pen is measuring electric current between the two probe contacts. The more salt in the water the higher the current.

I think the girls are starting to look a little bit better getting some greeness back.. I have only been giving them plain RO no ph adjusting and a good case of LITFA

Always PH your inputs.

Reverse osmosis water is nearly pure water with a PH of 7. Reverse osmosis is a filtration method that removes more than 99% of all the contaminants in water.

The result is nearly pure water, which has neutral pH of 7. But if it’s exposed to air, RO water drops down to an acidic pH range of 5 – 5.5. Why? Pure water is very hungry. it actually grabs CO2 right out of the air! Within about an hour, a glass of pure RO water can drop from a pH of 7 down to a pH of 5.5 or lower and become acidic water.

You can stabilize it by adding a small amount of cal-mag to it. Just get it up to 50 PPM but if you are fighting a nutrient overfeed problem just PH it and water.

House starting to reek even with the carbon filter!

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.04.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.05.12 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back