Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I found that thing I read the other day about female plants growing male pollen sacks.
Still can't say yes or no it's 100% true but I know I've read it a couple of places.

Rodelization takes advantage of the fact that a female plant will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn’t get pollinated and is nearing the end of her life cycle. That is why sometimes older or stressed female plants grow a few male “balls” as a last-ditch attempt to self-pollinate. When successful, she will grow a few seeds.
These self-pollinated seeds will have gotten both sets of genes from the same female plant, so both parents will be female, and all resulting seeds with be female

Intesting stuff either way.
I've also heard you can use colloidal silver (reported possible tox issues plus can interfere with some meds) as well as silver thiosulfate solution (reported less toxic but light sensitive stability).
However Gibberellic acid GA3 is also really interesting.
I'd like to try using GA3 method!

House starting to reek even with the carbon filter!

View attachment 1557490

View attachment 1557491
your plants look great cerebral, they look really healthy, beautiful as a matter of fact. What is it going to be like in a couple of weeks then, if they are already starting to stink this early lol. Approximately where are you at in the grow, looks like week 5 or so, looks to be in pretty early flower. I did not see it posted but what strain is that.

well done, especially that root beer, those flowers are gorgeous. You are a fantastic grower brother, all your plants look pretty much perfect from what i can see, but again that root beer flower is stunning, absolutely stunning.
:thanks: Appreciate the kind words my friend! The RBF certainly did turn out beautifully, but I really feel like if my plants do well they do so more I spite of me than because of me, lol.

Can't see it... think my bandwidth is too crappy... lol
Was planning to get the tent assembled... last night... Mom calls.... gotta go unload a toilet...
tonight... mom calls... gotta babysit the plumber while he installs it....
Afraid to ask WTF is next... I can\'t even get home and poop and eat anymore!
:nono::confused1:

:crying: Mossy school of Parenting.......:yeah:....if your kids have spare Energy...they will use it to get into Trouble........

Looks like yer Ma went to the same Parenting classes........:crying:

Never Thought of your Crap net.....Perfectly set up greenhouse full to the brim with canna plants.
And the Only workers he can get are useless....:headbang:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Happy Friday :bighug: #SmoketilyouFloat.......

floating.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back