Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mesmerized!

eyes.gif
:eek1: ppp

Lookin nice and tasty! Congrats!!! You been playin much lately?
Just fiddling around with the guitar at home, nothing much. Been talking to some friends back in CO and might make a trip put and play some gigs in May. I don't really do new years resolutions, but I did set the intention of starting to perform again. Gotta shake off the rust

Just fiddling around with the guitar at home, nothing much. Been talking to some friends back in CO and might make a trip put and play some gigs in May. I don't really do new years resolutions, but I did set the intention of starting to perform again. Gotta shake off the rust

Almost picked up a Danolectro 12 string the other day, but did't pull the trigger even though the universe told me to. This video popped up in the feed that morning. Obviously not the best player, but like his neopsych/garge sound/tone. Then one magically came to me in the music store

Almost picked up a Danolectro 12 string the other day, but did't pull the trigger even though the universe told me to. This video popped up in the feed that morning. Obviously not the best player, but like his neopsych/garge sound/tone. Then one magically came to me in the music store

Hell yeah thats a great tone he's got! That'd be a fun instrument to have for sure. I've still got to get this mandolin adjusted for my backwards (lefty) ass. Really want to get back to learning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back