Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook….what the fuck is that?? :crying:
Ahh well there's a group called Harley Rendezvous there where we catch up and plan who's riding out together in June. Plus they all post pics from the vous, rodeo, tatto contests, alternative dancing contests And they list all the bands at the day stage and the main stage for Thur Fri and Sat.
And there's the Mass Motorcycle Fall round up page where we keep in touch till Fall round up happens.
Beyond that I really don't use it except for messenger.
But there's some piss cutter jokes on those pages like 3/4 of which I can't post here that are funny as hell

Thanks @Lil Dab :pass: Both of my meters have the exact same laminated sheet in the case. I lost the paper directions for the pH pen but that's what the paper that came with the tds pen that came today says :shrug: I've always thought the tds meter storage didn't matter since they run on some sort of magnetic thing but the pH pen has to stay wet since the glass ball will get caked up and screwed up. But I've got no idea
Oh I definitely know about the ph meter needing but I guessing I read them the same plus I had a ec probe crap out on me. I assumed it was from going dry to long but I did let a friend use it then shortly after it crapped out :shrug: Since I've stored in the same solution but now I have not sure what I'll do

I think the girls are starting to look a little bit better getting some greeness back.. I have only been giving them plain RO no ph adjusting and a good case of LITFA couple more days then they'll be ready for their last topdressing mac and crack is still droopy but starting wonder if she's just being picking:shrug:... Been trying to get the temps up a tad higher but don't want to spend a fortune in heating... so I have the driver back in the tent plus heater just outside hooked to inkbird controller set to 72f.. temps in the tent have been right around there 65 at night 75 at most during the day Rh 50-60%

LR S.O.D.K, RR CDLC x SKywaker Day 44..... Center rainbowglue, LF Rucu Cucu OG, RF Mac & Crack Day 51

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

I think the girls are starting to look a little bit better getting some greeness back.. I have only been giving them plain RO no ph adjusting and a good case of LITFA couple more days then they'll be ready for their last topdressing mac and crack is still droopy but starting wonder if she's just being picking:shrug:... Been trying to get the temps up a tad higher but don't want to spend a fortune in heating... so I have the driver back in the tent plus heater just outside hooked to inkbird controller set to 72f.. temps in the tent have been right around there 65 at night 75 at most during the day Rh 50-60%

LR S.O.D.K, RR CDLC x SKywaker Day 44..... Center rainbowglue, LF Rucu Cucu OG, RF Mac & Crack Day 51

IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG
1674188941957.gif

My new Ts 600 comes in a few days and I'm not sure what's the best way to set up the tent to grow some fruit and vegetables,
ATM I have split it in half but not sure if it's the best way to go, I was gona put the Ts600 in the top and the blurple lights underneath,
I want to go strawberries, mint, basil, peppers, and some other things.
Never grown fruit and vegetables before so this is all new to me and don't want to feck up as its better to ask some people who actually do it.
Not sure if I should scrap the half /half idea and just have it normal again lol,
20230115_014517.jpg
20230115_014553.jpg
20230115_014701.jpg
20230115_014818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back