Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:face::face::face: Completely missed that part on the instructions stoners:oops1: Mine gets soaked in solution :baked::dizzy:View attachment 1557455

starting to realize why I used to not say anything:gassy:
But... That sheet is for both the ph60 and ec60 with combined instructions. Only the pH60 comes with the storage solution:shrug:. The book it comes with does say to store with distilled or tap
PXL_20230120_032508329.MP.jpg

Well good night everyone been working my tail off for one of these. You have no idea how hard it is. I can't believe the stuff I've posted and still no brass ring. Never fear momma didn't raise no quitters hahaha.
My friend are getting a laugh and a half outta this so i can't stop now!!
Screenshot_20230119_210039_Chrome.jpg

Well good night everyone been working my tail off for one of these. You have no idea how hard it is. I can't believe the stuff I've posted and still no brass ring. Never fear momma didn't raise no quitters hahaha.
My friend are getting a laugh and a half outta this so i can't stop now!!
View attachment 1557467
Facebook….what the fuck is that?? :crying:

Thanks @Lil Dab :pass: Both of my meters have the exact same laminated sheet in the case. I lost the paper directions for the pH pen but that's what the paper that came with the tds pen that came today says :shrug: I've always thought the tds meter storage didn't matter since they run on some sort of magnetic thing but the pH pen has to stay wet since the glass ball will get caked up and screwed up. But I've got no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back