Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually had a whole 10 hours of no laundry in the basket...woo hoo.
Edit: but wife was sleeping for 8 of it so not sure it's all that great.

From last season. Autos love big pots outdoor. This was transed twice and didn't slow down very much. Roots unchained!
P1160214.JPG

My buddy's turning 66 today I told him damn your older than gods back teeth!
He's a great shit rode cross country once just to keep his buddy company thru a divorce then rented a U-Haul rolled his bike into it and drive back with his buddy lol.
Broke down once on an old piece of shit sportster on the NY border so they tied a rope to his buddy's sissy bar wrapped it around his handle bars (So he could let go instead of bring dragged of shit went south) and "towed" him home in the pouring rain down the Mass pike to boston.
They get to one toll booth and he say the lady looks at him in complete disbelief and says never mind the damn quarter get the hell outta here b4 a trooper sees you idiots
Hahahahaha.
In honor of the occasion I sent him a pic of him in his 1st car.

:crying:

View attachment 1557222
Awesome pic! i love the in-ground garage in the background... and other antique machinery!

Is anyone using the Trimbag? I just came across these today. I have a bowl trimmer that works well, but this has my interest. It looks even faster than the bowl trimmers I would love to try it in comparison to my trimmer. Check it out.

:baked:

I have an accent for y'all. I was born in Kentucky, but raised in Detroit Michigan until I was almost 15. My late father had migrated north to find work and after his 1st wife died, he came south and met and married my late mother. I was born 11 months later, but dad sent mom back south to have me. Mom wanted to be near her family and dad wanted to save the $1000 less it would cost to have me down south, lol. So growing up, I was around my parents who both had a heavy southern accent. So I got called hillbilly in school, because I learned from them. My dad would come back to Ky about once a month and I would come about 1/2 the time. So anytime I was done south, people said I sounded like a yankee, but up north was the opposite. It's stayed that way all my life and I used to say I was a rebel without a home, lol. :pass:

Is anyone using the Trimbag? I just came across these today. I have a bowl trimmer that works well, but this has my interest. It looks even faster than the bowl trimmers I would love to try it in comparison to my trimmer. Check it out.

:baked:

I have one that I won in a giveaway. It does a nice quick job but your plants have to be drier then normal for the leaves to break off cleanly. If you can do it that way and then put in with a humidity pack to bring it back up during rest of cure it’s wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back