Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, just got done firing off yet another email to GlenCara jewelry.......still haven't received wife's necklace and want to play games using a different customer no service rep each time.....yes maam, I understand you shipped it internationally, you also created a US shipping label in Wilmington De. .....and that post office is still waiting on the package from you.....so here is my shipping info for the 5th time and mybe you'll actually get up off your ass and investigate cause the last 4 dumbasses sure as hell didn't......:cuss:

It's real easy we say ahhh like you cut your finger (ahhh that hurt) instead of R.
NY city they say Awwww instesd if R like awww that's too bad.
And they say cahwwwwwfe

Hahahahaha
Rugs n luggage brother.....it's Southern thing

God if any of you actually heard me talk you'd really be wondering if I could tie my shoes let alone type on a keyboard...or even figure out how to turn it on.

Welp, just got done firing off yet another email to GlenCara jewelry.......still haven't received wife's necklace and want to play games using a different customer no service rep each time.....yes maam, I understand you shipped it internationally, you also created a US shipping label in Wilmington De. .....and that post office is still waiting on the package from you.....so here is my shipping info for the 5th time and mybe you'll actually get up off your ass and investigate cause the last 4 dumbasses sure as hell didn't......:cuss:
:pass:
iks1632513989592.gif

God if any of you actually heard me talk you'd really be wondering if I could tie my shoes let alone type on a keyboard...or even figure out how to turn it on.
I may live in upstate ny, but I spent most of my adult years down south, Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, north Carolina, and Florida. Down in Fla, I lived in Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla counties in Fla.... I probably sound not much different than you do, which garners a lot of looks up here, LOL of course I play it up a bit sometimes :rofl:

Down in Fla, I lived in Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla counties in Fla
So....the counties where the northerners migrate to?..... :stir:
Remember when the Bush/Gore voting crap was going on and Florida became the joke state in politics......people didn't realise those were the places all the northerners retired to so it really wasn't our fault...

EDIT: not getting political Auntie, just making a point about the population make up of my state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back