Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about the heat of the summer. That's the best time to raft down the Salt! It's so damn nice and cool in the water. It's soooooo fucking relaxing! If you're lacking melanin in large quantities, sunscreen is mandatory.
Hahahahaha
I'm half whop (and I look like I'm 100%) they literally have ripped my luggage apart and violate my passport in airports cause I'm so dark they think I'm a freaking terrorist.
I had to say to one lady " hey not for nothing but when your done mutilating my passport I'd like to be able to use it again.
In my absolute best Boston accent cause hey I had an audience let's make them laugh.

And hey if she's gonna go Arnold Schwarzenegger on my passport I'm gonna have some fun at her expenses hahaha

:smoking:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230119_114759_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Too true!

Good morning @Mossy - hope you and Mr Mossy are ticketdy boo! :pass:

Strange weather over there for sure, 17 must feel like an arctic chill these days to you

Today we have cold again - but Inkbirds working their magic so I dont have to do owt!
View attachment 1557199

Got up late again, need to go and sort out the ladies before lights out in a bit.
Im loaded up on inkbird stuff and mine i got for free! ;) :headbang:
01423047-8AAF-4475-8449-03A0AF0CDEFD.png

I seriously had this chick once in this little shit hole convenience store in sodas point NY. middle of nowhere NY big apple picking country.
I grab a 3O pack with my buddy willy. He's Irish Irish a tad pale, I'm dark as can be.
So I puts it on the counter (It like 10:55 am) and I shit you not she looks at me and proceeds to say

"I done you stupid Mexicans once already we don't sell beer b4 11 am" with this disgusted look on her face .
I was floored but my mouth don't miss a beat.
The place was full...
In my best Boston accent I says are you freaking taking to me?

Willie rolls his eyes cause he knows me.

She realizes her mistake instantly.
She figures it fine to talk to anyone Mexican like that but ya know anyone else it's a huge mistake.

She goes oh your from Boston like the red Sox just sweet as pie.

I say oh ya real nicely.
She goes oh sorry bet you guys ain't big Yankee fans .
So I says oh ya I'm actually I huge yankees fan. In fact I'm such a big Yankees fan I'd like to drive thier bus.
Willies trying to rush me out the door.
She's says really really.

Willie's like let's go Kurt let's go.

I says "oh ya. Right off a fuckin cliff cause I figure they're probably all racists asshole like you"

Hahahahaha

Willie's dragging me out the door getting ready for a brawl all at the same time.
Her face is white as a ghost, 2 guys are looking like they wanna kill me but I figure she had it coming. And maybe just maybe next time she'd at least watch her mouth and be nicer she ain't no better than anyone else.
We get out to the truck and Willie's like man I need a beer I didn't think we were getting outta there not bleeding

Hahahahaha.

I seriously had this chick once in this little shit hole convenience store in sodas point NY. middle of nowhere NY big apple picking country.
I grab a 3O pack with my buddy willy. He's Irish Irish a tad pale, I'm dark as can be.
So I puts it on the counter (It like 10:55 am) and I shit you not she looks at me and proceeds to say

"I done you stupid Mexicans once already we don't sell beer b4 11 am" with this disgusted look on her face .
I was floored but my mouth don't miss a beat.
The place was full...
In my best Boston accent I says are you freaking taking to me?

Willie rolls his eyes cause he knows me.

She realizes her mistake instantly.
She figures it fine to talk to anyone Mexican like that but ya know anyone else it's a huge mistake.

She goes oh your from Boston like the red Sox just sweet as pie.

I say oh ya real nicely.
She goes oh sorry bet you guys ain't big Yankee fans .
So I says oh ya I'm actually I huge yankees fan. In fact I'm such a big Yankees fan I'd like to drive thier bus.
Willies trying to rush me out the door.
She's says really really.

Willie's like let's go Kurt let's go.

I says "oh ya. Right off a fuckin cliff cause I figure they're probably all racists asshole like you"

Hahahahaha

Willie's dragging me out the door getting ready for a brawl all at the same time.
Her face is white as a ghost, 2 guys are looking like they wanna kill me but I figure she had it coming. And maybe just maybe next time she'd at least watch her mouth and be nicer she ain't no better than anyone else.
We get out to the truck and Willie's like man I need a beer I didn't think we were getting outta there not bleeding

Hahahahaha.
Small world is all I’m gonna say :thumbsup: Pretty sure I know exactly what store your talking about:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Small world is all I’m gonna say :thumbsup: Pretty sure I know exactly what store your talking about:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
My buddy kietho Faso owned a house right around the corner from there. His mom an dad (union electrician real nice guy) owned a house right on the lake. Everyone else there was really nice.
She was the only person I met there that was like that. Don't mean to give the wrong impression of the area.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back