Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like the body, it appears to be narrowed and fits down between the frame rails, at least that is how it looks in other pictures I have seen of that roadster
It's either a long ass muffler ( most likely a truck muffler ) or a torque tube which houses the drive shaft....as far down as it is in the front by the engine it's probably a muffler
EDIT:......on closer inspection ( copying pic and blowing it up 200% ) and the shape of the rest of the body, it could be a add on floorboard since the other was probably rusted out from sitting on the ground in the woods.

Last edited:
Off topic completely, but…..I found out today that I passed my North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE)!!! In a few short months I will be living up to my name! Haha, I didn’t know who else to tell
I just found out that @DogterB is about to become a veterinarian, very cool! :applause: :headbang::thumbsup:

Last edited:
My buddy kietho Faso owned a house right around the corner from there. His mom an dad (union electrician real nice guy) owned a house right on the lake. Everyone else there was really nice.
She was the only person I met there that was like that. Don't mean to give the wrong impression of the area.
Lol

yup most of us are nice people:doh:.. I can relate I have been there getting very frustrated with migrate workers the language barrier is tough… I know the bay like the back of my hand… Don’t live very far from there right in the heart of apple country

yup most of us are nice people:doh:.. I can relate I have been there getting very frustrated with migrate workers the language barrier is tough… I know the bay like the back of my hand… Don’t live very far from there right in the heart of apple country
Yeah well, down here ya'll sound the same......everytime we hear it we imagine rugs and luggage.

Whoo...whoo....whoo....?

:vibe::vibe::vibe:.....
3171955f-5f24-4dd4-bd9b-3833f14637c6_81729433471789.gif

Yeah well, down here ya'll sound the same......everytime we hear it we imagine rugs and luggage.
It's real easy we say ahhh like you cut your finger (ahhh that hurt) instead of R.
NY city they say Awwww instesd if R like awww that's too bad.
And they say cahwwwwwfe

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back