Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most truck drivers despised having to go into Canada but I loved it....get to the border station, usually a junior officer ( about 80% of the time female cause we were the easy to deal with assignment) and invariably the question comes out...." Do you own any guns sir?".....and the way their jaws would drop when I told em how many.. priceless...and they usually ask why I own so many...." Cause I Can"

So....the counties where the northerners migrate to?..... :stir:
Remember when the Bush/Gore voting crap was going on and Florida became the joke state in politics......people didn't realise those were the places all the northerners retired to so it really wasn't our fault...

EDIT: not getting political Auntie, just making a point about the population make up of my state.

Not very many northerners move to the middle of the pan handle of Fla, they move further down south. Gadsden and Wakulla counties are predominantly rural, Leon county is Tallahassee.

Not very many northerners move to the middle of the pan handle of Fla, they move further down south. Gadsden and Wakulla counties are predominantly rural, Leon county is Tallahassee.
And Miami.....whole bunch of dem down dat way.

Thnks for the :slap: @Mossy........but luck don't come into it, already been in touch with PyPl to let em know I hadn't received but was in contact the the company so it's documented.

Yeah well, down here ya'll sound the same......everytime we hear it we imagine rugs and luggage.
So....the counties where the northerners migrate to?..... :stir:
Remember when the Bush/Gore voting crap was going on and Florida became the joke state in politics......people didn't realise those were the places all the northerners retired to so it really wasn't our fault...

EDIT: not getting political Auntie, just making a point about the population make up of my state.

oh yeah sure blame it on us.. we went legal just sayin :yeah::pighug:

At least I don't have to really cook tonight, got about 3/4 of last night's meat loaf in the fridge so gon be ez time fo dinna tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back