Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat chilling with me
44AD7D39-7C7B-433B-8886-91D434E2BA4F.jpeg
96A8E8B8-2975-462E-8443-4020C7B12723.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight all you happy chatty stoners.

I'm wicked into doing landrace stuff just to see how good it could be...
I'm thinking panama red or Acapulco gold next (I'm doing photo Durban poisons this summer already)

Any recommendations (seed & breeder) esp sativa's. I don't mind doing em as autos though that's not entirely true to the original genetics...
I'm not personally experienced but I have seen some top guys here speak of Ace Seeds Panama strains. They've also got several more "landrace" type stuff as well. I'm not familiar enough to know what's what so you may need to ask the wise wizards here what they recommend.

I have grown the Ace Seeds Panama Red and it is one of the best plants I have ever grown.

_DSC3390.JPG

_DSC1949.JPG

485g indoors in a 6" rock wool cube. I would grow this outdoors in 100 gallon pot. I bet you could get 15 pounds. I flipped to 12/12 when it was 14" tall :rofl:

Hahahahaha
I'm half whop (and I look like I'm 100%) they literally have ripped my luggage apart and violate my passport in airports cause I'm so dark they think I'm a freaking terrorist.
I had to say to one lady " hey not for nothing but when your done mutilating my passport I'd like to be able to use it again.
In my absolute best Boston accent cause hey I had an audience let's make them laugh.

And hey if she's gonna go Arnold Schwarzenegger on my passport I'm gonna have some fun at her expenses hahaha

:smoking:
I am registered with the DOJ as an explosives expert. I am not but pyrotechnician is lumped into the same category as a powder monkey. I have had every search you can imagine in the airports including down to my skivvies in Australia. We always allow an extra hour to clear customs whenever we travel. :shrug:

Is anyone using the Trimbag? I just came across these today. I have a bowl trimmer that works well, but this has my interest. It looks even faster than the bowl trimmers I would love to try it in comparison to my trimmer. Check it out.

:baked:

Looks like it did a pretty good job but the weed looks to be quite dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back