Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that I won in a giveaway. It does a nice quick job but your plants have to be drier then normal for the leaves to break off cleanly. If you can do it that way and then put in with a humidity pack to bring it back up during rest of cure it’s wonderful.
I was wondering about that lol. I always end up over drying anyway so not a deal breaker. I do prefer the wet trim I would still like to give it a go. I like to test things for myself when applicable. Thanks for the info bud!

Good Morfnoevight all you happy chatty stoners.

I have grown the Ace Seeds Panama Red and it is one of the best plants I have ever grown.

View attachment 1557306

View attachment 1557313

485g indoors in a 6" rock wool cube. I would grow this outdoors in 100 gallon pot. I bet you could get 15 pounds. I flipped to 12/12 when it was 14" tall :rofl:

I am registered with the DOJ as an explosives expert. I am not but pyrotechnician is lumped into the same category as a powder monkey. I have had every search you can imagine in the airports including down to my skivvies in Australia. We always allow an extra hour to clear customs whenever we travel. :shrug:

Looks like it did a pretty good job but the weed looks to be quite dry?
Yeah, that was my only concern.

I was wondering about that lol. I always end up over drying anyway so not a deal breaker. I do prefer the wet trim I would still like to give it a go. I like to test things for myself when applicable. Thanks for the info bud!
My main concern would be i know using the bucket trimmer i made u can lose a fair amount of kief if stuffs really dry but at least my trimmer has a tote around bucket to catch that stuff! Seems like it would just get stuck all over in that bag and you’d wind up losing it! Plus the cost…. the trimmer i made took like 30-45 to build and $50 in parts vs like $2-300 whatever that trimbag costs now! And i can spin my trimmer 1 handed while lying in bed smoking a blunt and takes maybe 10min to trim up to 4oz at a time! Prob can fit hell of a lot more then that and work fine!

Holy hell can tell how mega dry my pots had gotten from that damn plug in the line! After pulling a big section of tubing and flushing it clean there was almost 1gal in reservoir! Added another gallon! Then around 11pm i noticed it was down to maybe 1/3 a gallon so added 2 more…..

Here we are 14hrs later! :yoinks:
image.jpg

Here in a few i am gonna climb into tent and see which ones are still dripping crazy fast so i can adjust em! Before i discovered the plug i had tried opening carrots flow thinking the plants had just been drinking more or something! Wasn’t til i noticed reservoir level hadn't dropped for 3 days and by then soil was majorly dry! Got so late doing all that i just said screw it and split all them mites between the 4 10gal pots! Didn’t feel like going to add some to soil tote as that soil is from the pots that had the last mites added so they should be populated! Especially since the 3gal pots were made up of 1/2 soil out the bag from local grow shop and top 1/2 was old soil from those pots with just compost added and these small pots have had no gnats cuz so many of them mites keeping them clear! :thumbsup:

In other news gonna give it another week! This sour tangie X mimosa has really started stretching since i swapped to 11/13 but hasn’t increased much on the pistol production! She’s looking fly in comparison to the other 2! Prob cuz she was at beginning of feed loop so had enough pressure in line to where she never really lost water flow! :eyebrows::headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey I found that thing I read the other day about female plants growing male pollen sacks.
Still can't say yes or no it's 100% true but I know I've read it a couple of places.

Rodelization takes advantage of the fact that a female plant will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn’t get pollinated and is nearing the end of her life cycle. That is why sometimes older or stressed female plants grow a few male “balls” as a last-ditch attempt to self-pollinate. When successful, she will grow a few seeds.
These self-pollinated seeds will have gotten both sets of genes from the same female plant, so both parents will be female, and all resulting seeds with be female

Intesting stuff either way.
I've also heard you can use colloidal silver (reported possible tox issues plus can interfere with some meds) as well as silver thiosulfate solution (reported less toxic but light sensitive stability).
However Gibberellic acid GA3 is also really interesting.
I'd like to try using GA3 method!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back