Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got myself a fancy pants new tds meter since I've been using the same $20 one for like 5 years now. Turns out the $20 one that's never been calibrated and gets used every day and tossed on a shelf dry is only off by 10ppm :face: So I definitely recommend the com-80 if anybody is looking for a meter. Not really a big fan of the apera one having the exact same body and color as my pH pen either
PXL_20230119_213355327.MP.jpg

@JM .....worker needed in Colorado.....if you are under 73 and know when to water plants.......:watering:

I want a greenhouse like that........:headbang:...Green Envy....
Ya know I was just sitting think wow my plants are doing pretty darn good and

BANG

That's all shot to hell and back hahahaha

I NEED that greenhouse
:crying: :rofl::crying:

Not really a big fan of the apera one having the exact same body and color as my pH pen either

Both mine are apera’s and I never noticed them having the exact same bodies bothering me but I put the leash on the ph pen from the start so that makes it easy to tell which is which:thumbsup::d5:

image.jpg

Both mine are apera’s and I never noticed them having the exact same bodies bothering me but I put the leash on the ph pen from the start so that makes it easy to tell which is which:thumbsup::d5:

View attachment 1557391
I picked up a cheapo TDS (not pH) meter recently. Up till now I just dip it in RO/DI so there's no built up salts and let it dry is that normally what people do?

@Kirka88 , just updating the science:
"...a female [my edit: ANYTHING]will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn’t get pollinated and is nearing the end of her life cycle."
That is 100% true.
I'm not sure about the plants though
:pighug::funny:

I picked up a cheapo TDS (not pH) meter recently. Up till now I just dip it in RO/DI so there's no built up salts and let it dry is that normally what people do?

Not me I rinse it to RO after each use but always store in KCI solution you see it in the caps:thumbsup:.... If you go back through we just talked about this a few days ago I am pretty sure the census is to never let your meter's probes dry out :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back