Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I found that thing I read the other day about female plants growing male pollen sacks.
Still can't say yes or no it's 100% true but I know I've read it a couple of places.

Rodelization takes advantage of the fact that a female plant will try to pollinate herself as a last resort when she doesn’t get pollinated and is nearing the end of her life cycle. That is why sometimes older or stressed female plants grow a few male “balls” as a last-ditch attempt to self-pollinate. When successful, she will grow a few seeds.
These self-pollinated seeds will have gotten both sets of genes from the same female plant, so both parents will be female, and all resulting seeds with be female

Intesting stuff either way.
I've also heard you can use colloidal silver (reported possible tox issues plus can interfere with some meds) as well as silver thiosulfate solution (reported less toxic but light sensitive stability).
However Gibberellic acid GA3 is also really interesting.
I'd like to try using GA3 method!

I had a plant Rodelize once. It was way past the harvest window :evil:. I did not even know of the subject back then. Many strains will behave this way but it is such a waste of a good plant.

Not me I rinse it to RO after each use but always store in KCI solution you see it in the caps:thumbsup:.... If you go back through we just talked about this a few days ago I am pretty sure the census is to never let your meter's probes dry out :d5:

Follow the manufactures instructions, they are not universal.

I had a plant Rodelize once. It was way past the harvest window :evil:. I did not even know of the subject back then. Many strains will behave this way but it is such a waste of a good plant.

Follow the manufactures instructions, they are not universal.
Well I know a pH meter needed a KCl solution. I wish my tds came with any directions lol.

Not me I rinse it to RO after each use but always store in KCI solution you see it in the caps:thumbsup:.... If you go back through we just talked about this a few days ago I am pretty sure the census is to never let your meter's probes dry out :d5:
Still waiting on my solution, now due tomorrow
I won't use the pen until it gets here.

Well I know a pH meter needed a KCl solution. I wish my tds came with any directions lol.
This tds meter didn't come with storage solution but the pH one did. I think it's just the pH meters that need it since they use a glass ball to measure and the tds is metal

He's the Goat
1674166399314.gif

Finally got myself a fancy pants new tds meter since I've been using the same $20 one for like 5 years now. Turns out the $20 one that's never been calibrated and gets used every day and tossed on a shelf dry is only off by 10ppm :face: So I definitely recommend the com-80 if anybody is looking for a meter. Not really a big fan of the apera one having the exact same body and color as my pH pen either
View attachment 1557383
Mine was free! I was at Walmart and it “accidentally” fell out of a zero water pitcher box and into my DrPepper 24pk! ;) :crying:

image.jpg

It’s an el cheapo but I can’t exactly complain about the quality! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back