Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I whisk 1/2 teaspoon of sunflower lecithin powder into my tea to make the infused MCT oil mix in instead of float on top. Supposedly also gets more THC into the bloodstream too. My hot chocolate comes with lecithin already in it, so the MCT oil dissolves right away in a hot cup:
View attachment 1557027
I think that's the whole oral bioavailability thing.
The only reason I say I can't speak for it is b/c I've never seen any published results.
That doesn't mean it's not a fact it's just I have no direct knowledge if it does.
I try to be careful staying stuff I'm not sure if it's true .
That don't mean when I say something it's a fact. It just means I try to becareful lol.

I do know oral bioavailability is a big thing and routinely measured as part of the drug discovery process

I think that's the whole oral bioavailability thing.
The only reason I say I can't speak for it is b/c I've never seen any published results.
That doesn't mean it's not a fact it's just I have no direct knowledge if it does.
I try to be careful staying stuff I'm not sure if it's true .
That don't mean when I say something it's a fact. It just means I try to becareful lol.

I do know oral bioavailability is a big thing and routinely measured as part of the drug discovery process
It’s got something to do with being more bioavailable because it’s a phospholipid :pass:
How’s the recovery going?

Thanks Ms. @Mossy! My wife is hooked on the Corona bar chocolate. She has a whole chocolate ritual where she melts half a bar in a cup of water in a special pot and beats it with a wooden whisk. Corona is the Colombian brand, Cortés is the Puertorican brand. Both have lecithin.
chocolate_caliente.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back