Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
was going to start with gummies and and branch off from there. Thought everyone was using the mct oil for that???? Could maybe have been stoned and misread something.....????
@Fermented_Fruitz has a gummy recipe using oil and tincture. Says it helps keep them firm

Yeah, that could be quite enjoyable. I remember plowing this one Bull ensign. He got between me and the gun locker. He and I never got along after that.:crying:
I was brought up to mast for popping one of those puppy ensigns when he grabbed me and tried forcing me to enter a space I was doing the gas free testing on.....Captain looked at him with a smirk and told him "My people know their jobs, you need to learn yours, report to engineering for duty" and we were given a list of the "jobs" he needed to learn.

I personally use coconut oil for gummies cause the taste is kinda neutral. I think bad Kat and others recommend adding in sunflower lecithin too cause it helps create an emulsion so that oil and water sort of mix (emulsify). And I think she claims it increases oral bioavailability I personally can't speak to that.

But if it's true as she claims then your body "sees/uses" more of what is there b/c it's available to it so that the effect is you'd feel more with less mg/kg
I whisk 1/2 teaspoon of sunflower lecithin powder into my tea to make the infused MCT oil mix in instead of float on top. Supposedly also gets more THC into the bloodstream too. My hot chocolate comes with lecithin already in it, so the MCT oil dissolves right away in a hot cup:
1674055212658.png

Afternoon @Frank the Dank ... :pass: ..sharing one......

What Trouble you gettin into today.....?
Morning Auntie…..just getting the house ready for guests. My mom and her boyfriend are visiting for a few days. Plus I think I’m gonna smoke a pork roast today. What are you up to? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back