Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinkin about making the trip to Fla for this fest. Always wanted to go to Suwanne and this lineup is right up my alley (could use more bluegrass though, lol)

Lmao close on my guesstimate of 20 pages behind! Was like 6-7 pages i had to catch up on at 4:30am and left me 13 pages behind today when i woke up! :thumbsup:
3A3FC08A-208A-4C95-B826-1325BBBB79B3.png

Thinkin about making the trip to Fla for this fest. Always wanted to go to Suwanne and this lineup is right up my alley (could use more bluegrass though, lol)
Looks like a good fest. Kinda surprised to see tenacious d on there. Lol

Looks like a good fest. Kinda surprised to see tenacious d on there. Lol
Yeah, they played Telluride Bluegrass last year and I was shocked. They always have one or two mainstream bands but that was definitely weird. My friends kid got to meet Jack black backstage at that festival while they were working hospitality, he was so stoked.

Has anyone used any Pee Test Cheats.........?.....Asking for a Friend........:eyebrows:

Who needs to take a test for a new job........
I was told niacin when i was in high school so when i was 17 and got popped for possession and got put on probation i tried to keep smoking and take that shit……

Needless to say it didn’t work and all it did was make me break out in crazy red splotchy rashes that burned like crazy and still failed said drug tests! Tried more then once too and wound up getting probation revoked from failing too many of them damn things! :doh::crying:

I was told niacin when i was in high school so when i was 17 and got popped for possession and got put on probation i tried to keep smoking and take that shit……

Needless to say it didn’t work and all it did was make me break out in crazy red splotchy rashes that burned like crazy and still failed said drug tests! Tried more then once too and wound up getting probation revoked from failing too many of them damn things! :doh::crying:
Lol i had the same reaction to it.

Yeah, they played Telluride Bluegrass last year and I was shocked. They always have one or two mainstream bands but that was definitely weird. My friends kid got to meet Jack black backstage at that festival while they were working hospitality, he was so stoked.
He does have that vibe tho. The bluegrass. You like sturgill simpson? Hes the one that got me i to this type of music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back