Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao apparently someone told u the same fairy tale?? :crying:
Yeah my biddies mom said thats what she did to pass. I herd so many things to pee clean. The best way is get clean pee or use the fake shit. Even herd stories about the drinks that flush you dont work either. Or quit haha fuck that tho :crying:

My little buddies have arrived! :yay::headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

1674063369553.gif

Yeah my biddies mom said thats what she did to pass. I herd so many things to pee clean. The best way is get clean pee or use the fake shit. Even herd stories about the drinks that flush you dont work either. Or quit haha fuck that tho :crying:
Terminator gold 60 i think is 1 that worked for me once but i think second time i tried it i failed with it! And it was like $60 prob around 25yrs ago! :yoinks:

Terminator gold 60 i think is 1 that worked for me once but i think second time i tried it i failed with it! And it was like $60 prob around 25yrs ago! :yoinks:
I used terminator gold for years while I was on probation :crying: Probably passed 50 tests with it. Then I failed 1 and never used it again. It was such a crappy looking bottle I kinda thought it was a local thing. I can still taste that thick ass quasi mango :crying: Used to have to drive an hour to the only head shop around that sold it. And it was $60 a bottle here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back