Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possum on a leash at a dog park =

View attachment 1556532
Possums at a dog park = welcome to the south.
Possums in a texas hold em game...? That's weirdish. :pighug:
Free cats in the south... yeah, weird
images(4).jpeg
images(4).jpeg

Are you kidding me, I was just getting ready to whip this out on somebody and you beat me to it, well played. This might be my favorite skit from the movie, or maybe its the witch trial, its one of those two I pretty much guarantee it, unless you include the rescuing of Sir Galahad from almost certain oral sex, or perhaps Lancelots wedding incursion to rescue that brave young lad from an arranged marriage to that woman with two huge....tracts of land. Its one of those scenes for sure though, with the exception to the part about the wizard Tim!
:yeah:

Momma is on a roll. :funny:

Ya welcome to New England!!

View attachment 1556433
I was once pulled over for avoiding a moose. I had quite a time convincing the cop, because he didn't see the moose that I avoided. Eventually, he let me head home with no ticket or warning. I also weave for potholes, potentially deep puddles, unicorns, etc. :pighug:

I also weave for potholes, potentially deep puddles, unicorns, etc. :pighug:

mmm, and now, u jus need to learn to weave around questionz regarding 20 vs 40% runoff & u'll be in like flint :headbang: ppp

You can also use glass dab jars with silicone paper and alum foil between your press plates
That video is what got me amped last night about making carts last night, i have little glass dab jars that came with a dabpress accessory kit, i forgot i had them, those will work, i just don't know how i feel about leaving my plates on for that long vs a cheap oven i can replace.

i'm going to try adding nothing to my rosin this batch and make 6g worth and next batch i'll add some terps and see how it compares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back