Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is @Olderfart and his service animal going shopping!…..;) :crying:

1673920118878.gif

Here you can see the Mephisto freebie is doing fantastic!
View attachment 1556458

Here is a pic of the strips, the camera doesnt like the duty cycle of the drivers, lol
View attachment 1556459
I ordered (yeah, I know) some Forum Stomper from the Canadian Store. My freebie was CDLC x strawberry nuggets. I will be growing that one out. Like I needed more strains to fit in. Sigh, there is always a solo or two. Or four... :pighug:

I ordered (yeah, I know) some Forum Stomper from the Canadian Store. My freebie was CDLC x strawberry nuggets. I will be growing that one out. Like I needed more strains to fit in. Sigh, there is always a solo or two. Or four... :pighug:
My only order from mephisto was black friday 2019 initial day of drop for pink panama/ mango smile and couple others! I got mango smile in that drop but still ain’t grown it! Maybe someday soon i will drop 1! :shrug::cooldance:

My only order from mephisto was black friday 2019 initial day of drop for pink panama/ mango smile and couple others! I got mango smile in that drop but still ain’t grown it! Maybe someday soon i will drop 1! :shrug::cooldance:
I've done very well with Mephisto gear. The only slightly disappointing strain was a 4 Assed Monkey cross I got as a freebie. It was a great plant, but I don't care for the cat piss aroma.

Mango Smile was calling to me. Really calling. Sigh, too many seeds, too little time and space. :pighug:

Got a jar of forum stomper in front of me and grinding up some right now actually. Highly recommend :d5::thumbsup:
PXL_20230117_015416691.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back