Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to slow down a bit here, had a chat today about time on my phone. :doh:
I think I handled it very well and doubt she'll ever bring it up again. :devil:
Still, she did have a point...
I had an issue with my ex about my time spent here, it resolved itself in the end :face:

What did I miss?:baked:
I doubt that you missed it, I was referring to me asking what ManO'Green's 40% runoff figure meant. I could not understand how it was possible to get 40% waste by fertigating to only 20% runoff. Turned out that I misunderstood, he was comparing two different fertigation regimes, and I thought he was referring to the percent runoff in the new regime, not comparing with another one. The whole thing is put to bed now after MOG explained what the 40% meant.

I regret my initial question because it turns out to have accomplished bugger all but me finding out that I am taking this stuff too seriously for my own good. :cheers:

:yeah:

Momma is on a roll. :funny:

I sometimes think that for the best indication, sometimes, that I should watch the movie is bad reviews. Not all the time though... :pighug:

I was once pulled over for avoiding a moose. I had quite a time convincing the cop, because he didn't see the moose that I avoided. Eventually, he let me head home with no ticket or warning. I also weave for potholes, potentially deep puddles, unicorns, etc. :pighug:
1673919542243.gif

I doubt that you missed it, I was referring to me asking what ManO'Green's 40% runoff figure meant. I could not understand how it was possible to get 40% waste by fertigating to only 20% runoff. Turned out that I misunderstood, he was comparing two different fertigation regimes, and I thought he was referring to the percent runoff in the new regime, not comparing with another one. The whole thing is put to bed now after MOG explained what the 40% meant.

I regret my initial question because it turns out to have accomplished bugger all but me finding out that I am taking this stuff too seriously for my own good. :cheers:
1673919783755.gif

I had an issue with my ex about my time spent here, it resolved itself in the end :face:
When my guy got really active here... yeah, we had several hard conversations. I'm sorry for you going through a hard time. I mean that and get it completely.
But then we actually, physically started helping people... some here and some in our area.
And then things shifted bad. And I realized I knew about rso, alkalizing for remission.
A long road my friend, but a righteous road. .
To me the high part is just banter.
The high ROAD isn't high, it's healing.
You will find the right person, and you'll know when you can argue and accommodate.
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend or write a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back