Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also pay cash for a prepaid gift card. I recommend the Visa branded ones from Target, however, they did not work the last time I tried to order. I ended up having to call in the order over the phone.
Thats what I was thinking, I may just go mason jars to make life easier.
Does anyone know if they sell grove bags at any store?
Ill have to check and see. If I can just go to a hydroponics store in IL and pick them up in person, that would be a better route in my opinion.

That's weird?
:funny:
Possum on a leash at a dog park =

1673915072799.gif

Sitting here with a big smile on my face and I don't know why,,,,,and it makes me laugh trying to figure it out, LOL
I finally realized why I was in such a great mood, I actually had no pain this afternoon!

Are you kidding me, I was just getting ready to whip this out on somebody and you beat me to it, well played. This might be my favorite skit from the movie, or maybe its the witch trial, its one of those two I pretty much guarantee it, unless you include the rescuing of Sir Galahad from almost certain oral sex, or perhaps Lancelots wedding incursion to rescue that brave young lad from an arranged marriage to that woman with two huge....tracts of land. Its one of those scenes for sure though, with the exception to the part about the wizard Tim!

Sitting here with a big smile on my face and I don't know why,,,,,and it makes me laugh trying to figure it out, LOL
There's another old Spanish saying for that. "El que solo se rie, de su picardía se acuerda." [He who laughs by himself, is remembering his own mischief.]

Are you kidding me, I was just getting ready to whip this out on somebody and you beat me to it, well played. This might be my favorite skit from the movie, or maybe its the witch trial, its one of those two I pretty much guarantee it, unless you include the rescuing of Sir Galahad from almost certain oral sex, or perhaps Lancelots wedding incursion to rescue that brave young lad from an arranged marriage to that woman with two huge....tracts of land. Its one of those scenes for sure though, with the exception to the part about the wizard Tim!
Now you see the evil inherent in the system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back