Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna dig out the splitter i have so i can put 2 bulbs into that hood cuz i aint unpacking a qb for these dudes! I dont want them getting any bigger just want whats there to mature enough to save a lil bit of each! 1 is the bloodstone auto (in jar) and other is a photo male of sour tangie X mimosa (forget strain name but from googetters)
View attachment 1556479View attachment 1556480View attachment 1556481View attachment 1556482View attachment 1556484
View attachment 1556483View attachment 1556486
View attachment 1556485

Bloodstone looks like it has some getting close so i will dump tray tonight of small pods and leaf trash and then i will put the riser on the green tray and trap some parchment in between it! Then again may find easier method once i am not totally ripped! Them last 3 bowls plus that coffee sent me into orbit! :eyebrows::crying:
View attachment 1556487
Yeah, my edibles have kicked in. Just don’t get the pods wet. Cute CFL set up. I grew my first plant , start to finish under a CFL in the living room, with visits outside on sunny days. They will be fine there.
The lowest sacs mature first. When you see evidence (poofs of pollen atop lower leaves) , it’s party time. It migrates.

Good morfnoevight All you happy Monday stoners!

Wow I didn't think I would ever catch up today :rofl:

I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California. In the winter months the RH can run from ~40% to 80%. In the summer months we actually can hit ZERO % RH. I have different drying methods depending on the RH at the time.

Winter: Hang individual branches that I have removed all stemmed leaves. Try to keep RH ~ 50% to 55%. They will hang 7 or more days until a Moisture Meter reads 13% to 14% inside the stem of a larger bud. Smaller buds will be a little dryer 12% -13%. Then into brown paper bags to sweat for a day or two. This really evens out the moisture content throughout the bud. When they Measure 11% - 12% on the moisture meter I give them a final trim in my machine or by hand if they are worthy of the effort and then into 1/4 Lb. Grove Bags with a hygrometer for insurance. I just zip close them for 24 hours. I then check the hygrometer to make sure I am in the range of 58% to 63%. When this is achieved I remove the hygrometer and heat seal the Grove Bags. I have some that I have not opened for more than a year but two weeks is all that is needed for a proper cure.

Summer: I cut the roots off at the base and hang the entire plant with all of the leaves still attached. I do my best to get the RH up to 50% but often 35% is a reality. As soon as the Fan leaves are dry, two or three days I cut branches to a length that fits in a brown bag, remove the stemmed leaves and let them dry in the bags until they reach 11%-12% on the meter. I give them a final trim in my machine or by hand if they are worthy of the effort and then into 1/4 Lb. Grove Bags with a hygrometer for insurance. I just zip close them for 24 hours. I then check the hygrometer to make sure I am in the range of 58% to 63%. When this is achieved I remove the hygrometer and heat seal the Grove Bags. I have some that I have not opened for more than a year but two weeks is all that is needed for a proper cure.

Twelve percent?!:yoinks::yoinks:
On a moisture meter not a hygrometer.

ScreenHunter_273 Aug. 10 11.45.jpg

100% sucks... It pays the company owner pretty well... Me not so much... But am working my way toward leaving this shit. It was just a steady job to land returning to the US... Finally divorced and moving on... :woohoo:

@JM With you knowledge of plant nutrition can you find work in the Ag industry?

I have tried many times to get ChilLed Grow Lights to become an AFN vendor? They just seem to be after the commercial market more than the home grower? I got an email with a link to win a great light and Nutrients from a company I had never heard about. You must be willing to join the nutrient companies email list and allow access to your Inbox so you get their spam. It is a great light. Maybe if they get a bunch of entries from AFN they will take notice:shrug::goodluck:

https://strivenutrients.com/pages/giveaway

btw kidz, i forgot to mention earlier today (cuz, u know, i smoke weed & all :rolleyes2: ) that we racked up 500 pagez in 2w, which would add up to 3000 by the end of this edition, which needless to say, would in turn bring about setting not one, but TWO all-time recordz, back-to-back! :yoinks: ok, jus thought i'd mention that tidbit of trivia & carry on plz....:smoking: ppp

I need to slow down a bit here, had a chat today about time on my phone. :doh:
I think I handled it very well and doubt she'll ever bring it up again. :devil:
Still, she did have a point...
me too I have those days I try to slow down but then you all speed up:doh: and then I have hard time keeping up with all the reading:dizzy::baked:

:pighug:
Good morfnoevight All you happy Monday stoners!

Wow I didn't think I would ever catch up today :rofl:

I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California. In the winter months the RH can run from ~40% to 80%. In the summer months we actually can hit ZERO % RH. I have different drying methods depending on the RH at the time.

Winter: Hang individual branches that I have removed all stemmed leaves. Try to keep RH ~ 50% to 55%. They will hang 7 or more days until a Moisture Meter reads 13% to 14% inside the stem of a larger bud. Smaller buds will be a little dryer 12% -13%. Then into brown paper bags to sweat for a day or two. This really evens out the moisture content throughout the bud. When they Measure 11% - 12% on the moisture meter I give them a final trim in my machine or by hand if they are worthy of the effort and then into 1/4 Lb. Grove Bags with a hygrometer for insurance. I just zip close them for 24 hours. I then check the hygrometer to make sure I am in the range of 58% to 63%. When this is achieved I remove the hygrometer and heat seal the Grove Bags. I have some that I have not opened for more than a year but two weeks is all that is needed for a proper cure.

Summer: I cut the roots off at the base and hang the entire plant with all of the leaves still attached. I do my best to get the RH up to 50% but often 35% is a reality. As soon as the Fan leaves are dry, two or three days I cut branches to a length that fits in a brown bag, remove the stemmed leaves and let them dry in the bags until they reach 11%-12% on the meter. I give them a final trim in my machine or by hand if they are worthy of the effort and then into 1/4 Lb. Grove Bags with a hygrometer for insurance. I just zip close them for 24 hours. I then check the hygrometer to make sure I am in the range of 58% to 63%. When this is achieved I remove the hygrometer and heat seal the Grove Bags. I have some that I have not opened for more than a year but two weeks is all that is needed for a proper cure.

On a moisture meter not a hygrometer.

View attachment 1556454

@JM With you knowledge of plant nutrition can you find work in the Ag industry?

I have tried many times to get ChilLed Grow Lights to become an AFN vendor? They just seem to be after the commercial market more than the home grower? I got an email with a link to win a great light and Nutrients from a company I had never heard about. You must be willing to join the nutrient companies email list and allow access to your Inbox so you get their spam. It is a great light. Maybe if they get a bunch of entries from AFN they will take notice:shrug::goodluck:

https://strivenutrients.com/pages/giveaway

:funny:
Back in the day, we would tap a lizard between the eyes, kick a possum and know exactly what the moisture content was.
We didn't trust batteries or probes or microwaves with browning settings.
If you couldn't find a lizard or a possum, you started grabbing stems. I grabbed lots of stems.

Had to clean the trimbin! Had what was prob dust and a few hairs in the lower compartment so i gave it the works and scrubbed it out completely! I need to order a new screen as mine is bent a smidge from removing and installing several times previously for cleanings! :thumbsup:
559138FB-2663-47E9-A00A-18EC69D54850.jpeg
27C2F4B7-580F-43C6-A81B-DDF80D68961A.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Think tomorrow once totally dry i will reassemble it and grab a few handfuls of “larf-esque” buds i saved for edibles! Really just meant they had more leafs then i felt like trimming in most cases but anyhoo i will run over screen to get some fresh kief going and then i will throw the “after” buds into FX and decarb for some fresh oil! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

Took a peek in the tent this eve...another branch of the the thicc girl drooping and in need of tying up......gonna have to check trichs on her to see if she's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back