Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to slow down a bit here, had a chat today about time on my phone. :doh:
I think I handled it very well and doubt she'll ever bring it up again. :devil:
Still, she did have a point...
me too I have those days I try to slow down but then you all speed up:doh: and then I have hard time keeping up with all the reading:dizzy::baked:

Thanks for the reps @RosaB definitely not alone on this but Then 420 puts a post like this out which means we're doing something right but boy it's tough some days :headbang::vibe::pass:

btw kidz, i forgot to mention earlier today (cuz, u know, i smoke weed & all :rolleyes2: ) that we racked up 500 pagez in 2w, which would add up to 3000 by the end of this edition, which needless to say, would in turn bring about setting not one, but TWO all-time recordz, back-to-back! :yoinks: ok, jus thought i'd mention that tidbit of trivia & carry on plz....:smoking: ppp

If you tell anyone that I'm an elderly white woman I won't be held responsible for the consequences. :kiss:
I forgot there was a second weird possum lady on the internet! :eyebrows:
1673913273991.gif

Thanks for the reps @RosaB definitely not alone on this but Then 420 puts a post like this out which means we're doing something right but boy it's tough some days :headbang::vibe::pass:
MLK day, so it was super casual anyways.
I know I seem like a delicate flower, but I will F s*** up if I'm being singled out by management that has half the experience that I do. :shooty:
I'm enjoying a family reunion, adapt or get run over. :zen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back