Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a EC/TDS meter today. Here's what my water tests showed.

1 RODI from work 3 ppm
2 Rain water (it's pouring collect 10 gal so far) 4 ppm
3 Spring water market 156 ppm
4 Tap sitting over night 265 ppm
5 Tap thru block carbon 270 ppm

So here's a guess for growing in peat moss (promix)......
Rain water great, under 150 ppm ok, 260 ppm and up not so good and possibly cause nutrient issues????
Is that reasonably close to right???
I run rain water in a peat mix, Michgan Made Mix. My water settles at super low ppm's and at a pH 6.3. Great for water only days. The biggest pain is lugging it around. During flower 1 plant will go through about 2 gallons of water every 2-3 days.

Has anyone tried growing without perlite in autopots or bottom fed systems?

I keep hearing how its bad and not advised but not seeing tests on it so...

Lets call this the test but i honestly just forgot to mix in perlite because i was cold in the garage mixing up the batch haha just peatmoss and garden lime.

Almost a month since i transplanted this clone and everytime i see her i ask myself about perlite so here i am asking again here :crying:
20230103_193836.jpg

no perlite as you can see
20230103_193849.jpg

Winter dog walkies today:

View attachment 1552657

And just for fun, some solo shots, first up Mephisto Cosmic Queen at Day 63:
View attachment 1552656

And a bit closer:
View attachment 1552655

She is getting close, which is good, because I gotta make room in that 'drobe very soon...

Next up, BMxSH solo:
View attachment 1552654

And from above:
View attachment 1552653

She won't match the CQ for bud, but not too bad.

And last up, the BMxSH solo that I reversed:
View attachment 1552651

Up close:
View attachment 1552652

Happy growing peeps! :pighug:
Nice! i wish my pictures looked this good, i'm using a cheap samsung a53 maybe that is my problem

Nice! i wish my pictures looked this good, i'm using a cheap samsung a53 maybe that is my problem
The plant pics are taken with some pretty serious macro gear. It is hard to get images like that with less specialized hardware. I do like playing with it when I have time, especially when I have some nice plants to photo. :pighug:

I think cannarice is almost as good as cannataters! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Pretty effective way of medicating. I use the same dose in cannacoffee, it just metabolizes much better......I guess.
On top of that, the last rosin is very good. It's quite potent and VERY flavorful. The flavor keeps bringing me back to the Unicorn.
Using the Unicorn is an extremely efficient use of rosin. I don't see how or really why, you see these people making huge clouds of vapor. I think it's stupid as hell! I see it and I instantly think, "Damn dude! What you just dabbed/vaped would keep me lit fer 2 days!":rofl::rofl::rofl:
Speaking of lit.......I'm getting there, but I'm determined to get rid of this stupid ass wrist pain that popped up. It's the site of a childhood fracture!:face::gassy::oops1: Jesus.....getting old!

I still have to take down Bananna Bread and move my other Meph freebie to the 4x4 and shut down the 2x4. I really don't want to take BB, but she's pretty amber with no clears. She's still drinking very well. I could let her go, but I don't need another knock out herb. I'm gonna put all of Purple Kong into a 16.9 oz bottle of MCT oil. That should put some hair on your chest.
I think I'm gonna dry BB whole in my drying box. I got 16 days on the last one and think sh could have gone a day or two more. I've had to burp my Grove bag at 67% after setting a day.

Everyone have a great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back