Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a EC/TDS meter today. Here's what my water tests showed.

1 RODI from work 3 ppm
2 Rain water (it's pouring collect 10 gal so far) 4 ppm
3 Spring water market 156 ppm
4 Tap sitting over night 265 ppm
5 Tap thru block carbon 270 ppm

So here's a guess for growing in peat moss (promix)......
Rain water great, under 150 ppm ok, 260 ppm and up not so good and possibly cause nutrient issues????
Is that reasonably close to right???
Very close, according to CocoforCannabis.com. Their information suggests that anything above 300EC (150PPM) is risky. I won't use my tap water which is over 300, maybe over 400, I can't recall. The 300EC figure is not perfect though because the issue is not so much the EC level, but exactly what is causing it. The complications usually come from the source water having nutes (most often Ca and/or Mg, I think) that add to the mix, and potentially knock nute balance out of bounds. Unless you have a detailed water analysis, it is impossible to design your nute additions in a way that effectively incorporates what is already in the water.

Just my take on the mischief though, @Mañ'O'Green might have more useful comment to add. :pighug:

Afternoon amigro :smokeout: how’s the shoulder?
There's a Guatamalan woman so things could be worse. I scrolled through my contacts and seen her name and was like o shit completely forgot about this encounter cuz mushrooms :doh: i sorta convinced her to ditch work and get lit. Now she's left to abuelas to bring back food, hash and "rub". I said what's rub? She said " iz mota.. iz bueno. "

Sooooo high
Am i floating or falling?
the-call-them-fingers-but-you-never-see-em-fing-otto.gif

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Going through some of my pics today. Dont know how common it is but one of my peyotes has a bunch of leaves with double serrations on it. Something Ive never seen or was paying close enough attention to.
Screenshot_20230103_182439_Chrome.jpg

Winter dog walkies today:

IMG_1406.JPG

And just for fun, some solo shots, first up Mephisto Cosmic Queen at Day 63:
CQsolo.jpg

And a bit closer:
CQ cola.jpg

She is getting close, which is good, because I gotta make room in that 'drobe very soon...

Next up, BMxSH solo:
BMxSH solo.JPG

And from above:
BMxSH solo from top.JPG

She won't match the CQ for bud, but not too bad.

And last up, the BMxSH solo that I reversed:
BMxSH reversed solo.JPG

Up close:
BMxSH shemale cola.jpg

Happy growing peeps! :pighug:

Winter dog walkies today:

View attachment 1552657

And just for fun, some solo shots, first up Mephisto Cosmic Queen at Day 63:
View attachment 1552656

And a bit closer:
View attachment 1552655

She is getting close, which is good, because I gotta make room in that 'drobe very soon...

Next up, BMxSH solo:
View attachment 1552654

And from above:
View attachment 1552653

She won't match the CQ for bud, but not too bad.

And last up, the BMxSH solo that I reversed:
View attachment 1552651

Up close:
View attachment 1552652

Happy growing peeps! :pighug:

more winter dog walkiez picz plz! :jump: ppp

This is the Monson hill climb one of the longest continuous running hill climbs in this area. It absolutely blows the Gunstock/Laconia hill climb away. The quabog riders have been putting this on since like 1944. It's a friggin blast watching them run. Last year the town tried to shut them down permanently. Ken Kaplan formerly of the Buccaneers threw a lot of effort to stop them . We put on one hell of a great protest ride and won.

View attachment 1552621

View attachment 1552622
View attachment 1552624
View attachment 1552623

I Jeeped there. Great times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back