Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this then I got to get going… I got a bag silica today and it had tiny hole in it so everything in the box got a dusting of silica:joy:.. So I got that to deal with but the kicker is my megacrop two part hasn’t shown up yet… I am running extremely low and the shipment hasn’t moved in a few days :yoinks::wall: Might have to switch to 1 part I have a little of that left over:goodluck:
81434DBB-1906-4076-9FA8-F6C0F05ECB8B.jpeg

I always thought snowmobiling looked fun…never got around to it, though :pass:
This is the Monson hill climb one of the longest continuous running hill climbs in this area. It absolutely blows the Gunstock/Laconia hill climb away. The quabog riders have been putting this on since like 1944. It's a friggin blast watching them run. Last year the town tried to shut them down permanently. Ken Kaplan formerly of the Buccaneers threw a lot of effort to stop them . We put on one hell of a great protest ride and won.

20220714_174231.jpg

20220714_175455.jpg

20220714_175724.jpg

20220714_174956.jpg

Oh I would’ve been into that in my younger days. :rofl: I was always into off-road stuff….jeeps and dirt bikes mostly….but over the years I’ve also had sand rails, four and three wheelers. The only reason I probably never got into hill climbing is because of where I lived:rofl:
I've tuned some insane sandrails.

Thanks for the support everyone and the reps...I'll be back shortly....I'll be here still....my stuff is safe...once I move west I won't have this issue anymore...at least what I'm told....thanks @Mossy @Jpkindbud And @WildBill
Good luck with the move mate, I hope you get it done, and find it great. :pighug: :bighug:

I always thought snowmobiling looked fun…never got around to it, though :pass:
Did just enough of that during field work to conclude that the less I did the better. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back