Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about changing it for awhile so i figure if @Dabber is MIA I'll try to fill his shoes while his gone.. Plus new year new name :shrug::king:
Dale changing his name on us…
1672801320218.gif

1672801362362.gif

So u can do less perlite but its more for aeration rather then drainage in a bottom feed situation! It helps keep soil from getting super compacted and choking out roots later in life! :d5:
I see but won't the roots just air prune and find other ways to get air?

I'll keep going with no perlite and see what happens. i have 2 other pots with perlite so a test is started already for with and without perlite, same strain of clones. :smoking:

Might want to change your thread titles then :shrug: Didn't want to go with yungdabber? :rofl:

Yeah I'll work on that or not:wall: :shrug:and Nah no shame in my game :headbang::crying:

Dabber there can only be one pew pew insert western sounds:shooty: :shrug::rofl:
:funny::funny: Yeah he's the only one I am concerned about caring BUT pretty sure he approves it was this or just Lil Dab..

And thanks for the reps :toke::pass:

I see but won't the roots just air prune and find other ways to get air?

I'll keep going with no perlite and see what happens. i have 2 other pots with perlite so a test is started already for with and without perlite, same strain of clones. :smoking:
Hey bro for your bottom feeding u should check these bad boys out! Think they would work great in your setup! :d5:

Not sure if only come in 1gal or if other sizes sold out! I will have to check back at another time or do some more investigating! These 1 gal tho when time to tranplant if u need to u can set the bigger pot in and just set this directly on top if u have the height! Doesnt add much height being only 1gal tho but may be difficult to bottom water alone for a bit after “transplanting!”

Last edited:
Yeah I'll work on that or not:wall: :shrug:and Nah no shame in my game :headbang::crying:

:funny::funny: Yeah he's the only one I am concerned about caring BUT pretty sure he approves it was this or just Lil Dab..

And thanks for the reps :toke::pass:
I vote u go with dabicorn! :pighug:
1672801958487.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back