Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trippin' on this movie I'm sorta watching. It's called "The Triangle", a movie about the Bermuda Triangle.
I know it's ment to be serious, but there are some silly ass shit in it! A LOTof it.
A recent standout, It slapped me in my face! This group acquired a Russian sub to investigate a wreckage site. Some mysterious Bermuda Triangle doody happened and they laid at the bottom with no power. They were freaking out and crying.
All of a sudden the lights flicker on and someone shouts, "The power is restored!". The all celebrate as the systems come back on line.
Then a spinning up GAS TURBINE sound comes outta the speakers and I actually pay attention to exactly what's going on. As I look at the screen, I see the subs screws to begin to turn. :face:

This was a Russian conventional sub, not a nuke. There's nothing on a Russian sub that would sound like that. I might be able to accept it representing a steam turbine generator coming on line, but only nukes have them.

It never ceases to amaze me how much my 'military experience' affected me. It's crazy how much that stood out to me half-assed watching a movie.

a498b7bf-d71d-4b1b-802d-c7e03f5bc3d8-large16x9_a498b7bfd71d4b1b802dc7e03f5bc3d8Little_Debbie.jpg

Lil dabber edibles

I'm trippin' on this movie I'm sorta watching. It's called "The Triangle", a movie about the Bermuda Triangle.
I know it's ment to be serious, but there are some silly ass shit in it! A LOTof it.
A recent standout, It slapped me in my face! This group acquired a Russian sub to investigate a wreckage site. Some mysterious Bermuda Triangle doody happened and they laid at the bottom with no power. They were freaking out and crying.
All of a sudden the lights flicker on and someone shouts, "The power is restored!". The all celebrate as the systems come back on line.
Then a spinning up GAS TURBINE sound comes outta the speakers and I actually pay attention to exactly what's going on. As I look at the screen, I see the subs screws to begin to turn. :face:

This was a Russian conventional sub, not a nuke. There's nothing on a Russian sub that would sound like that. I might be able to accept it representing a steam turbine generator coming on line, but only nukes have them.

It never ceases to amaze me how much my 'military experience' affected me. It's crazy how much that stood out to me half-assed watching a movie.
U would think when it came to designing them parts of the movie they would hire someone i dont know maybe who has firsthand knowledge on what shit should look like or what is just beyond belief in stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back