Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% sucks... It pays the company owner pretty well... Me not so much... But am working my way toward leaving this shit. It was just a steady job to land returning to the US... Finally divorced and moving on... :woohoo:
My buddy owns a custom cabinet shop. High end work he shows up they give him an idea of what they want and he builds it. Varies from drawing on napkins to fill architectural prints and cuts. Of course they only call him when no one else can do the job so it's never a cake walk lol. But at least it's mostly clean and new work.

Met him like 30 years ago redoing a Ma Bell building over installing huge battery backup/generator/transfer switch setup.
3 years later I moved out this way and sure as shit there's Dickie and he's my new neighbor hahahaha.

How does the NPK ratios in the Osmo hold up to stuff like jacks or mega crop and do you end up needing to amend with other micro nutrients.
I can see how well it does work for you and I'm seriously interested!!
This is 3rd round on this soil with Osmo after first use out of the bag with MC 1 part......and it really seems up to the plant genetics like with other nutrients. Two of those are maintaining a nice rich green and stacking pretty good while the others are more light green and not so bulky. All are from my GT seed run over the summer, S1's, F1's and a cross with Big Bomb. Still will need to do a total run out on about 20 on them and choose the rich green line to continue which so far has shown itself in the seedlings so should be easy to isolate.

Thanks, i coulda let em go longer but everything I took down is like 95% cloudy trichs so I figured what the hell. Practice drying a bit like @Hog MaGundy said earlier and like mossy said Im basically out so slightly premature is better than none :funny:
I always do a progressive harvest on taller plants, that way I can increase the lights(or lower them) so the lower buds get the light they need, you can literally watch the lowers explode in growth!

Well @Mossy, you convinced me. I took my 2 most mature tops down and did a tiny wet trim. Took a lil bit more than a bud lol, but Ive been so tempted to smoke on this already. Gonna hang dry em till I gotta go to work tonight and putting em in paper bags.
View attachment 1556312View attachment 1556313

You know breeder timings are a Guide......IMO the Best thing you can Do is Test it..... tailor it in for Your Tastes..... :headbang:

I always do a progressive harvest on taller plants, that way I can increase the lights(or lower them) so the lower buds get the light they need, you can literally watch the lowers explode in growth!

Yup....I Agree............:headbang:......

Thanks Mossy! I was feeling a bit lost.. :eyebrows:
Now I'm back in the cool crowd! :haha:
Been cleaning organizing all weekend making room for the new 10x10 grow tent... so stoked!

:pass:

:pighug: Every day is like Friday in here......but I Know you Miss your Yap on a Friday Night....and we can never have enough bug/soil experts on board.......:bighug:....

This also reminds me, is it wrong to thing ordering grove bags to an illegal state would draw attention to me? I mean theres only 1 thing grove bags are for...

Make sure to put ship discretely in the shipping notes! The last order said clearly 1 oz bags...My mail guy is cool, but he was chuckling when he gave me the package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back