Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
400F will sterilize the soil killing all beneficial microbes and everything else. 160F will pasturize the soil, kill the bugs and any seeds and keep the microbes alive. This is the goal temperature in a compost pile.

Yes composting is often referred to as cooking the soil.
I "hot" compost. IIRC the over all mass as well as the dimensions relatively speaking play an important part. Plus IIRC the composting will occur much faster on top of ridding weed seeds etc

Thank You Everyone for the Rep............. :bighug: ...Always Appreciated..........:pass:
Yup same here thanks for the reps mossy I wouldn’t have noticed with out you guys talking about it then I was wait think I saw it and went back and sure enough I did see it :pass: :d5:

Seahorse and back to work :headbang::pass:
image.jpg

Bragging or Complaining...............?..........:eyebrows:...I'd call that a Score.......:crying:...have you got a Onesie.....?.............:pighug:
Yes Ma’am!! Bragging and donning . Jersey material….baggy and super unattractive… the joy of aging is …..Acceptance. Don’t give a flock:rofl::crying:
:kiss:. The crop, a reminder of the yield potential of photos, and the 100+ day commitment…..the dreaded trim jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back