Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damit Mossy, I see it clearly stated he was a breeder under his name NOW. I dont know if im ever gonna get the hang of this "internet" thing lol, especially the notification system on here. It seems to befuddle me.

Nah.....you'll Get it...... :pass: ...just a bit time to get Used to it.....then you'll feel as Comfortable as the rest of us.......:headbang:

I mostly did it for this grow because I noticed a few gnats and was wanting to kill everything to really test out the Osmo. Only things added after sterilization was mycos and Osmo and they are doing OK on plain ol water.
View attachment 1556314
They look great!!!

Ah, hit the market and picked up bread did ya? Nothin’ like a brekky sand to start the day.
Son already said “stay at home day, too snowy, let’s roll a little of that quick dried Purple OG Punch sample” Day over.:yoinks::rofl:

Bragging or Complaining...............?..........:eyebrows:...I'd call that a Score.......:crying:...have you got a Onesie.....?.............:pighug:

I'll order some, but plastic bags just seems so wrong!:thumbsup::eyebrows:

Plastic in general is obviously bad, but you can get multiple uses out of them for short or long term use. They are basically fancy zip lock bags that were designed for moisture control with food products.

They work amazing though. Some of use an impulse sealer as well to seal the tops for long term storage. If you start high up on the bag, you can get multiple uses out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back