Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I liked the edibles. I used to take a few drops of tinc to get through a rough day, but now gotta have the puff-puff:smoking:
Edibles do absolutely nothing for me, im gonna try making my own, but dispensary bought ones, well lets just say I haven't gotten any in a LONG time

I always do a progressive harvest on taller plants, that way I can increase the lights(or lower them) so the lower buds get the light they need, you can literally watch the lowers explode in growth!
Im pretty sure thats whats gonna happen, just taking those made light pour through the bottom of that plant.

Edibles do absolutely nothing for me, im gonna try making my own, but dispensary bought ones, well lets just say I haven't gotten any in a LONG time
I have the same problem. i wasted plenty of money on them never got high. Ill just eat some mushrooms instead

Miss Mossy, as long as you are looking...
Let me know if you run across one of these. But they have to be able to take orders without rolling their eyes
View attachment 1556326
Me Too! Because Ive been missing a saddle. “Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier'n helpin' 'em move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load shit into a truck.”

Break out the Unicorn :headbang:

cage.gif
There is nothing compares to Unicorn wind whistling through your nose hair...

unicorn.gif

Is that an option from their website, was gonna order off amazon

Pretty sure it's an option. Haven't reordered since that happened, but most sites have a "shipping notes" or something to that effect. If you order from their site, I believe there is a discount code AFN. Basically covers the shipping.

I don't like giving Amazo...aka "The Devil" my money so I order direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back