Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, we seem to be calculating percentage runoff differently. I will leave it at that. :shrug:
There central issue is everyone's stumbled into the little known fertigation uncertainly principle. See you could know the initial volume of water or it's intial velocity but never both and then it gets far more complicated when we encounter the run off principle which clearly states for a given initial volume of fertigation the product of the run off divided by the log root of the numerator equals I have no freaking clue raised to the natural log...
Screenshot_20230116_100834_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230116_100812_DuckDuckGo.jpg

tenor-2.gif

Pretty sure it's an option. Haven't reordered since that happened, but most sites have a "shipping notes" or something to that effect. If you order from their site, I believe there is a discount code AFN. Basically covers the shipping.

I don't like giving Amazo...aka "The Devil" my money so I order direct
I try to order direct but for convenience its nice to have that same or next day shipping...and I give them money monthly because I also have prime.

Miss Mossy, as long as you are looking...
Let me know if you run across one of these. But they have to be able to take orders without rolling their eyes
View attachment 1556326

@RosaB .....Let me Introduce @JM ........:biggrin:....he is Well Trained...............:growing:...and can Farm..........

Edibles do absolutely nothing for me, im gonna try making my own, but dispensary bought ones, well lets just say I haven't gotten any in a LONG time
The first time my Rooster made them :yoinks:
He smoked very little, more like a feather weight, but would make rubs and tincs. He always tried to stuff as much thc into things as possible.
He took the same approach with canna butter. :eyebrows:
I'm glad we were at home, because one brownie got me as high as I've ever been in my life. :rofl:
I think Michael was either talking to Jesus or the Easter Bunny :crying::pass:
I think we crumbled that batch into three normal batches.

The first time my Rooster made them :yoinks:
He smoked very little, more like a feather weight, but would make rubs and tincs. He always tried to stuff as much thc into things as possible.
He took the same approach with canna butter. :eyebrows:
I'm glad we were at home, because one brownie got me as high as I've ever been in my life. :rofl:
I think Michael was either talking to Jesus or the Easter Bunny :crying::pass:
I think we crumbled that batch into three normal batches.
I like the sound of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back