Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This frosty Meph girl is the most potent I've grown and she's had only 2 weeks cure. In a couple of months, this stuff will be lethal for sobriety.
Again, my tinnitus is screaming. That's gonna be annoying, if it's not a coincidence.
Sure AF not gonna stop me from smoking it!:headbang::headbang::headbang::rofl::rofl:
Yup.......WarHammer! LOL!
Shame it was a one of one freebie!

Proper Coffee....................:woohoo:...they were sold out the other day.........:doh:....

So Proper coffee and a bacon and eggs sani down me neck........mmm...mmmm...mmmmm.....starting to feel Human.......:tonic:
Ah, hit the market and picked up bread did ya? Nothin’ like a brekky sand to start the day.
Son already said “stay at home day, too snowy, let’s roll a little of that quick dried Purple OG Punch sample” Day over.:yoinks::rofl:

Twelve percent?!:yoinks::yoinks:

In the stem. I belive that number is for the internal dryness of the buds and stems. Not the RH of the "jar" or environment.

EDIT: And talon got to it first.

Moisture level and RH are two different measurements. Moisture level is taken with a meter with two probes that measures moisture level via conductivity.

I've seen a few talk about using a wood moisture meter.

Man that looks like a wicked PITA. Hopefully for the right people they're willing to pay to accordingly to keep it all original, the shit they mass produce and stamp out today just don't hold a candle to the older work and types of woods I see in moldings etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back