Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a long mag bath last night, first time in a long time :bighug:
And I have a ph pen coming today. I need to start treating myself better, and baking soda will be part of the menu. :wiz::gassy:

Mossy Mantra......Be Kind to Self........:wizzy:....even if it is only 15 minutes to smoke a joint and listen to some favourite music.....

wakeandba.gif

Do something Nice for yourself every day. Make your own Rainbow.

Oregon has a HUGE black market, and illegal grows where everywhere. To me it looked like the money came from risking crossing state lines.
Don't ask me how much of what I had in triple sealed vacuum bags when I drove back to Texas, but it was nerve wracking. :pass: :biggrin:
The ONE trip I made to Co from Tx, was pretty uneventful.........UNTIL I started to see billboard signs for lawyers for being busted! :face:
You couldn't see 'em going up there! LOL!
It did spook me a bit, but not crazy. I knew the likelihood of them pulling me over was pretty slim and was just about 100% on my actions. A very clean, non-descript white SuperDuty Ford truck, Vet tags with an old fart with a big white beard driving it.......and I'm Caucasian. So I just set the cruise and paid attention.
I did breathe a sigh of relief when unlocking my front gate.:biggrin::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back