Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twelve percent?!:yoinks::yoinks:
generally the RH measure is used as you know when drying for jars, tend to go for 58-62% or somewhere in between. This does work absolutely fine, but just for that little bit of extra comfort and peace of mind, especially as you are putting all your weed in a plastic bag and heat sealing it shut, 11 to 12% Moisture content is the number you want

Good Morning everybody!!
Made enough for everyone so line up grab a cup and start the day right !!!!
It's snowing here and about damn time it is supposed to be freaking New England lol

20230116_072803.jpg

generally the RH measure is used as you know when drying for jars, tend to go for 58-62% or somewhere in between. This does work absolutely fine, but just for that little bit of extra comfort and peace of mind, especially as you are putting all your weed in a plastic bag and heat sealing it shut, 11 to 12% Moisture content is the number you want
I'll play cause I'm curious and just maybe already seriously over caffeinated how do we know when we're at 11% moisture content??
Screenshot_20230116_074901_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_074844_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I deleted the pic from the post. The other 2 are good enough lol
Yup...Well Spotted......IMO....you cannot be Too Safe........:headbang:....
Not sure if anyone has noticed but it is still there just as attachment I couldn’t make it out the address but the pic is still there as of 8am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back