Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 6 ispire ducore X refillable carts, i seen a video that pushed me over the fence lol

These suckers need 4v to work best which my seahorse pro will do on max setting and these carts work with live rosin or oil so i can dilute my rosin with MCT oil or terpenes and use my own medicine :headbang: 3-4 refills before you chunk them and use another refillable, not bad for $5.50 each

NOT MCT oil!

Had issues when the lights came on last night, the available driver board for the Chroma strips had a fault, and not from my stoned work, LOL,,, this is the second driver board with the same issue. So out came the Chroma strips and I installed Enhanced strips in their place. The Enhanced strips run on the same vdc power supply and driver board as the 3000k strips, so that was a simple swap out.

I'm so sore right now, spent the weekend working on the grow room and prepping the floor for my yoga room. Yikes.

Magnesium Baths.......:soak:...not only eases the muscle aches and pains but improves flexibility for your yoga.......:headbang:.

Finally get to drink my coffee and it is now COLD

Proper Coffee....................:woohoo:...they were sold out the other day.........:doh:....

So Proper coffee and a bacon and eggs sani down me neck........mmm...mmmm...mmmmm.....starting to feel Human.......:tonic:

Magnesium Baths.......:soak:...not only eases the muscle aches and pains but improves flexibility for your yoga.......:headbang:.
I took a long mag bath last night, first time in a long time :bighug:
And I have a ph pen coming today. I need to start treating myself better, and baking soda will be part of the menu. :wiz::gassy:

Morning all - hope you all had a pleasant weekend and are ready for another one :pass:

Got up, filled the res, tea and doobie, took Turkey tail that I made myself, took morning dose of CBD tincture, and now for the win - Cheese Sandwich and chips :headbang:

How goes?

I prefer to hang the whole plant for 3-4 days after a course wet trim, the house is at 33%rh so I keep a close eye on them, the leaves will dry quickly,,, and then into paper bags with humidometers and then put into plastic bags,,, and at 64% I put them.into grove bags.

IMG_3716.JPG

:biggrin: Any way the Wind Blows.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back