Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of hang drying first then going into bags. Idk how to go about it at all. My original plan was to hang dry till about 60% moisture remaining and jar the rest or go to grove bags, which I need still
We lived in the desert with low humidity and tried hanging, but things dried out too fast. Shoe boxes with shredded paper bags worked well, turning every day until the stems broke but didn't snap.:smokeit:

This also reminds me, is it wrong to thing ordering grove bags to an illegal state would draw attention to me? I mean theres only 1 thing grove bags are for...
If you order them directly from the manufacturer the company shown as the seller/shipper does NOT say grove bag etc, they make many plastic storage bags and plastic liners for all types of food stuff and agriculture.

We lived in the desert with low humidity and tried hanging, but things dried out too fast. Shoe boxes with shredded paper bags worked well, turning every day until the stems broke but didn't snap.:smokeit:
That was my plan when I was going into jars or grove bags but I wanted to try the paper bag method, I just dont understand exactly how to do it. Im gonna be drying in my basement which the rh is around 50% never really higher than 55% but the temp fluctuates a lot Idk if that will cause issues.

Good morning Mossy! :pass::bighug:
I'm so sore right now, spent the weekend working on the grow room and prepping the floor for my yoga room. Yikes.
20230115_140807.jpg

That was my plan when I was going into jars or grove bags but I wanted to try the paper bag method, I just dont understand exactly how to do it. Im gonna be drying in my basement which the rh is around 50% never really higher than 55% but the temp fluctuates a lot Idk if that will cause issues.
We never worried too much about temps, mainly tried to get four or five days in the boxes and jarred as close to 65% as we could, then burped until we hit 62%.
Everyone has their own tried and true way.

Good morning, 13*f and the kitties are all taken care of, missy went out for about 20 minutes and as soon as she got back on the deck she wanted in.

It is a monday......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back