Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shoot, I suppose you're right...
Unicorn to the rescue!!

unicorn.gif

You dont Have to be Stoned to Post here...............................................................but it Helps.................:crying:

If it puts on more weight then yes sir it will be. But my colas are rock hard, and they are so covered it feels like they have a hardened glaze on them. Its so tempting. If I was more sure of myself Id harvest the top and let the rest finish...but Im not gonna be that risky.

Why........?.....just Do it...........what you Harming...........?..........:pass:........

Im afraid I'll f something up

Confidence.......... :pighug: ..there is Honestly Nothing you can f-up.....just take the end buds and the plant will carry on as Normal......in fact sometimes I Think it makes the next down buds fatten More.

You are Dry.......better to have a bit early bud than nothing.....:shrug: .....Try 1 if you dont feel Happy.........but I Promise ..you will harm Nothing on the plant Trying.......:headbang:

Confidence.......... :pighug: ..there is Honestly Nothing you can f-up.....just take the end buds and the plant will carry on as Normal......in fact sometimes I Think it makes the next down buds fatten More.

You are Dry.......better to have a bit early bud than nothing.....:shrug: .....Try 1 if you dont feel Happy.........but I Promise ..you will harm Nothing on the plant Trying.......:headbang:
Maybe Ill take one cola and see how it does....lol I did pick up a bit but Ill run out before 2 more weeks is up

Could use as a practice run to figure out your drying environment/technique while the rest finishes up.
Thats very true! Which brings me to a question. Im gonna be paper bagging my bud this time around. Do I hang to do the initial dry and then trim and bag it or do I bag it right away?

well wecome, Tobe, who is your flower by? Sorry I didnt respond to you earlier brother, I had to step out for a bit. I love looking at all the different flowers on here. I hope you pop in here and hang out a bit, I myself am sporadic at best. I like to hop on here, say something completely absurd and then bolt. It keeps people guessing on my mental cognition lol.
Hi Scott
Yes I will be more active at afn, also in the live stoners thread.

...Good morning to all the others

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back