Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleepy.gif

I am outta here. Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I bought 6 ispire ducore X refillable carts, i seen a video that pushed me over the fence lol

These suckers need 4v to work best which my seahorse pro will do on max setting and these carts work with live rosin or oil so i can dilute my rosin with MCT oil or terpenes and use my own medicine :headbang: 3-4 refills before you chunk them and use another refillable, not bad for $5.50 each

Nice man, better safe than sorry. btw nice looking plants!!
Thanks. Im trying but according to man o green I might have some kind of large worm problem on one of my photos, and I gotta agree. The branch i chopped yesterday figuring was afflicted with some kind of spreadable issue is now happening to a branch that was right next to it so I think I have a cutworm coming out and sucking a branch dry every night

Thanks. Im trying but according to man o green I might have some kind of large worm problem on one of my photos, and I gotta agree. The branch i chopped yesterday figuring was afflicted with some kind of spreadable issue is now happening to a branch that was right next to it so I think I have a cutworm coming out and sucking a branch dry every night

Pint of water...couple of drops of washing up liquid...shake....and pour all over the surface of the pot...drench it...:watering:..no Dry spots

If you have soil pests they should pop out of the top or the bottom of the pot..........or drown.

It would be unusual for Indoor........but Gardeners have a Theory that sometimes they come in with the compost...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back