Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:face: Well sort of answer my next question but don't you mix RAW B-vit with regular epsom salt? I am tired of going the RAW stuff and wanted to cut it with regular Epsom salt and I thought you did by like 25%?
Yes and no. I just use the Vit B when I change the res. It is like 99% Epsom salt. The rest of the week I just use the Ag Epsom Salt.

So Im gonna ask yall since Im definitely a novice at harvests. I was thinking about pulling this plant tomorrow morning. You guys think it could wait?

What does the plant look like. Based on just the trichomes You can harvest. It may be a bit racy as I see some clear and no amber?

The first baby is up!

IMG_20230115_194418783_HDR (1).jpg

What does the plant look like. Based on just the trichomes You can harvest. It may be a bit racy as I see some clear and no amber?
20230114_090339.jpg
20230114_052853.jpg

Yeah there are still clear but that pic is now 36 hours old. I want to wait till I see amber on the buds, at least 5-10% but my tent is screaming for more room
20230114_052803.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Frank looking beautiful my friend.

Hi Scott
For sure
well wecome, Tobe, who is your flower by? Sorry I didnt respond to you earlier brother, I had to step out for a bit. I love looking at all the different flowers on here. I hope you pop in here and hang out a bit, I myself am sporadic at best. I like to hop on here, say something completely absurd and then bolt. It keeps people guessing on my mental cognition lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back