Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all hope everyone's had a good weekend!
Was a little concerned about some yellowing ileaves on my Supreme Runtz, but it seems maybe its just doing its color change to purple/red leaves?
20230116_002914.jpg

20230116_001959.jpg

Root Beer Float, I just can't stop smelling these plants (or taking picutes of them)
20230116_003509.jpg

20230116_003252.jpg
20230116_003603.jpg

Morning @Hog MaGundy :pass: ...sharing one.....

Looking Frosty over there......:headbang:.....Colour Blinded......
Morning Mossy! :coffee2: :pass:
Tbh, I'm a bit stoned and my first thought was 'huh, no its not supposed to snow here' then,
"oh... she meant the plants", lol :crying::face:
Yes that Jeano has really go lt some great genetics.l! I like having two plants in one pot for this reason: one for flower, and one for hash!

Tbh, I'm a bit stoned

Bit Stoned.....bit stoned.......?

At your time of night you should be Stoned to the Bone....... :headbang: ....you are letting the Team down........have another Smoke Break....

smok.gif

Get your Levels Up......:pighug:

Fruity sweet and skunky. Sticky as all hell too. I was thinking about taking it down in the morning but I was advised to wait at least 2 more weeks!
Cool, I've got a couple of those as well! Definitely a struggle not to harvest sometimes especially if you need the herb or space, but will be worth the 2 extra weeks for sure!

Bit Stoned.....bit stoned.......?

At your time of night you should be Stoned to the Bone....... :headbang: ....you are letting the Team down........have another Smoke Break....

View attachment 1556283

Get your Levels Up......:pighug:
Well, shoot, I suppose you're right...
Unicorn to the rescue!!

Cool, I've got a couple of those as well! Definitely a struggle not to harvest sometimes especially if you need the herb or space, but will be worth the 2 extra weeks for sure!
If it puts on more weight then yes sir it will be. But my colas are rock hard, and they are so covered it feels like they have a hardened glaze on them. Its so tempting. If I was more sure of myself Id harvest the top and let the rest finish...but Im not gonna be that risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back