Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some days your Lucks just In............... :pass: ....

After a drugs bust here when they threw 4 tonnes overboard we searched the beach for days...........:crying: ....never Found an ounce....

Thats very true! Which brings me to a question. Im gonna be paper bagging my bud this time around. Do I hang to do the initial dry and then trim and bag it or do I bag it right away?
I'm no expert, in fact I feel like I haven't gotten a really good dry yet. I'd say it depends on the environment you're drying in, but either can work. Plenty of others here with more experience will hopefully chime in.

Fwiw Ive just gone straight into double paper bags after a rough wet trim, but this time I think I'm gonna clear out my veg tent and use it to hang dry for at least 3-4 days first.
20230102_205554.jpg

I'm no expert, in fact I feel like I haven't gotten a really good dry yet. I'd say it depends on the environment you're drying in, but either can work. Plenty of others here with more experience will hopefully chime in.

Fwiw Ive just gone straight into double paper bags after a rough wet trim, but this time I think I'm gonna clear out my veg tent and use it to hang dry for at least 3-4 days first.
View attachment 1556287
I was thinking of hang drying first then going into bags. Idk how to go about it at all. My original plan was to hang dry till about 60% moisture remaining and jar the rest or go to grove bags, which I need still

I was thinking of hang drying first then going into bags. Idk how to go about it at all. My original plan was to hang dry till about 60% moisture remaining and jar the rest or go to grove bags, which I need still
This also reminds me, is it wrong to thing ordering grove bags to an illegal state would draw attention to me? I mean theres only 1 thing grove bags are for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back