Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ready for the storm.Couch locked and loaded . Bring it on.
7C5B2E11-5413-4E68-BAD2-CE6D1A6E57F8.jpeg

How’s Dabber? Tough times.
I haven't heard from him this weekend yet last I had heard sort of getting by he was suppose to call this weekend but it's early yet normally later in the night when he calls... As soon as I hear something I post and try to make him get on :headbang::vibe: Mrs.d was suppose to go to rehab but got sick and was still in hospital last i knew he is super busy with his health and hers plus 3 hr round trip for him every day pretty much

I haven't heard from him this weekend yet last I had heard sort of but getting by he was suppose to call this weekend but it's early yet normally later in the night when he calls... As soon as I hear something I post and try to make him get on :headbang::vibe: Mrs.d was suppose to go to rehab but got sick and was still in hospital last i knew he is super busy with his health and hers plus 3 hr round trip for him every day pretty much
Sorry to hear of his/wife’s struggles. Please send hugs!

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday Stoners.

I don't understand your calculations. No matter how many times you fertigate to 20% runoff, your overall daily percent would still be 20%. Where does 40% come from? :shrug:

:rofl: I will be running 8/4 8/4 so I will have two day times in 24 hours. I am sure that helps with the math!

Man, somebody on here just got one of those trimmers, but I can’t remember who…..they seemed to really like it, shortened an hours long trim job to like 45 minutes or something like that lol:pass: maybeif I get high enough I’ll remember:eyebrows: worth a shot:haha:

I love mine. Here is my review https://www.autoflower.org/rms/ipower-19-trim-bowl.49/

So I happened to stumble upon this post the other day, and feel like it needs to be addressed. This was a Son of Hobbs entry. Had me crying, after my initial WTF response lol.

Sparkle Party
party.gif

Sunday Salutations Stoners Alive......View attachment 1556100
The Sierras look like that today. I will see if I can get a photo later.

Hi friends
How you doing together, long time not around at live stoners, i thought it's time to say hello.
Smoke some nice stuff at the moment frosted fruit cake
View attachment 1556112

Blue Candy
View attachment 1556113
@tobe Nice to have you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back